Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dpo33

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2009
Florida
so i have a 13' MBP. I tested the battery life i got 8 hours out of a full charge for those 8 hours I ran itunes, aim, and did a little web surfing. Is this a 1 in a million battery? And how short of a time span can i expect to see my battery loose charge and start to slowly keep less and less of a charge?

LowMach

macrumors member
May 7, 2008
i saw +7 hours on the first handful of cycles. now its more like 5 hours. which is still great imho.

:D

MasterChief

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2009
so i have a 13' MBP. I tested the battery life i got 8 hours out of a full charge for those 8 hours I ran itunes, aim, and did a little web surfing. Is this a 1 in a million battery? And how short of a time span can i expect to see my battery loose charge and start to slowly keep less and less of a charge?

Have you been using it at all? How long have you had it for?
I'm only getting 3:55 after 2 weeks :( lol

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/739704/

djarsalan2006

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2009
New York City

aint going more than 5 hours on mine ....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.