Juvenile Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iFerd, Dec 17, 2008.

1. iFerd macrumors 6502a

On December 12 it was announced that Pull My Finger had finally been approved for the App Store. The dam broke and this morning, only five days later, there are at least 19 such applications available. There are several of these among the most popular paid applications too. No wonder there are those who think the iPhone/iPod touch is just a toy.

I am not trying to register disgust, but it is quite amazing to me that such applications are that popular, especially when they aren't free. It would be fascinating to learn about the age demographics of owners of this platform.

2. iSaga macrumors regular

I was thinking about this today as well. I much preferred when everyone was complaining about apple being too strict in their approval process. The app store is 90% junk and it shouldn't be that way.

3. rick3000 macrumors 6502a

rick3000

I hear you, but some people have a unique sense of humor, and money to spare.

4. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

I was hoping this thread was going to be a post your top favorite ten juvenile apps. On clicking I'm disappointed :(.

5. DipDog3 macrumors 65816

DipDog3

You would think that it was a bunch of kids buying these apps, but I think the opposite it true.

6. ying yang macrumors regular

Don't you just hate it when people don't like the same things you do. :mad: