k750i: Mac compatibility with VPC?

GULCkid

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2005
Anyone try using the PC software that came with the phone on a Mac with VirtualPC?

GULCkid

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2005
Freg3000 said:
iSync 2.1 now supports the K750i.
Thanks.. how about the other software? And how about moving music and photos to and from the phone (without having to remove the memory stick)?

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
GULCkid said:
Thanks.. how about the other software? And how about moving music and photos to and from the phone (without having to remove the memory stick)?
Bluetooth File Exchange (it's in your utilities folder). I realise that this will be pretty slow...

GULCkid

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2005
robbieduncan said:
Bluetooth File Exchange (it's in your utilities folder). I realise that this will be pretty slow...
Damn.. really? I'm debating whether to get a k750i (or w800i when it comes out in august).. but it would be ridiculous to spend that much on a phone if I can't even use the main features simply because i'm a powerbook user instead of a thinkpad user.

What kind of speeds do you get with the bluetooth file exchange?

NEoPHYte31

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2004
GULCkid said:
Damn.. really? I'm debating whether to get a k750i (or w800i when it comes out in august).. but it would be ridiculous to spend that much on a phone if I can't even use the main features simply because i'm a powerbook user instead of a thinkpad user.

What kind of speeds do you get with the bluetooth file exchange?
Around 22Kbps.