Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davemp88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 13, 2020
So, I'm not exactly sure how to find out which version of Kali Linux I'm running, as it is being that I'm running it through VMware Fusion Pro, Quick Shout-out to the DOPEST Virtual Machine tool currently developed. All I wanted to say is....WOW, If I had known on how much hacking I was missing out on for SO LONG! lol, i mean, alleged hacking ;), anyways, it's just a dope OS, which I'll also remind you all and note that not only am I running it on a Virtual Machine, that Virtual Machine is running on a Patched version of Big Sur on my mid 2012 A1278 Macbook Pro! What a wonderful age of technology we live in! I do have one question though. When I'm on my Windows 10 virtual machine and I try to open up this ps4.iso I downloaded, its saying there's not enough space on the drive to install it, when there clearly is. is that because its a virtual machine? Like would I need to do the actual boot camp assistant if I wanted to be able to run programs through it? or Maybe it's just a bad version of the game or of that Windows 10? Thoughts and Feedback?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.