karma? - mouse house fire

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
After G said:
Burn a mouse? There's better ways to get rid of it. Life is worth more than a house.
ALL life? Or just the cute-and-fuzzy life?

What about the anthills that were squashed when the house was built? Or the trees that were cut down to build it? Was that life worth more than a house?

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
May as well have finished the job. I mean, if the mouse was gonna screw the guy over, may as well crap all over the place and have sex with his wife first or something. [/weirdness]

clayj said:

What about the anthills that were squashed when the house was built? Or the trees that were cut down to build it? Was that life worth more than a house?
You're kidding, right?

Meat eaters kill animals. Vegetarians kill plants and stuff. Drinking water kills......erm.......something, as it's probably needed somewhere.

Where does your crazy comparison end? Probably when mine does...

Seasought

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2005
Anyone else bothered by the fact that this person was able to put a mouse into a fire? I know some people hate mice (I like them personally), but I can't imagine doing this to anything.

At least have the decency to provide a quick and painless death.

Not funny to me. :(

jared_kipe

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2003
Seattle
clayj said:

Only if the ants have good lawyers. ;)

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
Seasought said:
Anyone else bothered by the fact that this person was able to put a mouse into a fire? I know some people hate mice (I like them personally), but I can't imagine doing this to anything.

At least have the decency to provide a quick and painless death.

Not funny to me. :(
i hate mice. i had a few of them living in my apartment,climbing onto my kitchen counter and eat MY food!

nevertheless i bought a live mousetrap, caught them and released them a mile away between a church and a school. now they can decide if they should go to church and confess to their sins or go to school and educate themselves so that they won't get caught again.

but burning them alive is not o.k.. i guess it's illegal.

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Once, when I was about seven years old, I ran down the hallway in our house, pushed open the garage door and jumped down the three stairs that lead into our garage. I was going to get my baseball bat. Unfortunately I landed on a mouse that was trying to scurry away at the sound of the door being opened. I was ill.

After this little accident I have always had a tender spot for rodents.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
andiwm2003 said:
i hate mice. i had a few of them living in my apartment,climbing onto my kitchen counter and eat MY food!

nevertheless i bought a live mousetrap, caught them and released them a mile away between a church and a school. now they can decide if they should go to church and confess to their sins or go to school and educate themselves so that they won't get caught again.

but burning them alive is not o.k.. i guess it's illegal.
I'm sure those rats hate you too thats why they continue to eat YOUR food...just to annoy you.

Bless

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Another beautiful side story - he was burning leaves in a drought zone afflicted by numerous brush fires. Brilliant.

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
Sod off
emw said:
Another beautiful side story - he was burning leaves in a drought zone afflicted by numerous brush fires. Brilliant.
Duh, how do you think those brush fires start? Hint: the answer is not flaming rodents.;)

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
Lord Blackadder said:
Duh, how do you think those brush fires start? Hint: the answer is not flaming rodents.;)
Better watch out! GLRAAD (Gay & Lesbian Rodent Alliance Against Defamation) will be marching at your door! :D

Sorry Mighty Mouse made me do it.....

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
We had mice making a mess of everything. Finally, we set up traps that would catch them alive. Then we released them in the front yard.

They were living in the back because the dogs lived in the back, thus the cats didn't go there.

The two cats would race to get the mice first. If the cats caught them, then no more mice problem. If the cats chased them into the neighbor yard, again, no more mouse problem. :D

2jaded2care

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2003
Atlanta
After G said:
Burn a mouse? There's better ways to get rid of it.
That's what microwaves are for! Didn't you guys learn anything from Joe Cartoon?

Seriously, I noticed -- as you guys did -- that the guy was burning leaves in a drought zone. I nominate him for honorary mention in the Darwin Awards.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.