KARVT - Wood skins

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kwjohns, Aug 12, 2010.

1. kwjohns macrumors 6502a

kwjohns

2. olivert00 macrumors newbie

I ordered two on Aug 05, waiting for delivery...

Cherry - Chocolate iPhone 4

Maple - Natural iPhone 4

I will post pics of both once I apply them to the phones.

Me

3. kwjohns thread starter macrumors 6502a

kwjohns

4. iMaconApple macrumors 6502a

nice...i wish gelaskins did a full front decal no cut out..i want the borders too..this looks good...i wonder if they do custom

5. olivert00 macrumors newbie

The website claims Real Wood...I can't wait to get these. :D

Me

6. olivert00 macrumors newbie

KARVT'S home page has posted...iPhone skins shipping soon!
    Or now if you want.

Due to an overwhelming response we are currently waiting on more packaging for our iPhone 4 pre-orders before we can ship out any more skins! As designers we know the importance of great packaging and always want to give you the best product experience possible. We think that our packaging adds a lot of pleasure to getting your KARVT package in the mail so we would always rather prefer to give everyone that experience! However, if you are the type of person that is just going to recycle your packaging and don’t really care about it and would rather just have your skin immediately we are offering you a chance to sign up and do so! It’s just packaging right?! It only get’s recycled.
    If you would like us to ship your order immediately without the authentic KARVT packaging you can send us an email to shipping[at]karvt.com that includes the following items and we will ship it out to you right away!
    Order Date, Transaction # and your Email.
    If you’d rather wait, we currently have a August 20th ship date for all iPhone orders! We just wanted to give you the option. Thanks for understanding and thank you for your wonderful response to our products! We know you’ll love them!
    KARVT

I was wondering what happened, ordered mine Aug 5th and hadn't heard from them. I will wait for mine.

Me

7. woodchip macrumors newbie

Real wood iPhone 4 skins from the UK

Hi, you may be interested to know that I produce real wood skins for the iphone 4 in the UK at £15 each. Please check out my website

http://www.woodchipskins.co.uk