Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hayduke

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2005
is a state of mind.
No but I immediately showed her what I wrote :D!

(In case you're wondering it didn't work. She put her finger in her mouth and did that vomit gesture :D!)

No my best angle but it will do :D!

Here's a pic of Abstract. I snapped him at a local track meet when he was in sydney;

Man! I need to get back to Sydney!!!!

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
Elisha Cuthbert. Just watch out for her father, Jack Bauer.:)

Attachments

• elisha-cuthbert010.jpg
    elisha-cuthbert010.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 352

donga

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2005
AZ
^^jessica biel really?

yes. i think part of it is that she's totally in shape, and could outperform KB. i bet she's like heidi klum where she has two babies, then loses the fat in a month and she's back to pre-birth shape.

juanster

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2007
toronto
Oh yeah. Add Halle Barry to the list.:cool:

lol for some reason I am not attracted ot her on the slightest, all my friends are, i think she is a good looking girl, but if i saw her walking down the street i would not look at her twice...I do see and understand how fit she is tho.. just not for me i guess...

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
That pole vaulter is absolutely gorgeous, but I'd have to say it goes:

Kate Beckinsale
Emmanuelle Chriqui
Megan Fox

All just so beautiful, ridiculously so.

Wow, did I take over your account and post here in your name? :confused:

Ok, now you guys are starting to lower the bar a little. Have you all been drinking?

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
My new avatar might have something to say about that. Guess who it is and win a prize.

n8236

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2006
Honestly, I used to think Shania Twain was the hottest ***** when I was in college (~5 yrs ago).

Kate & Alessandra has been my longest luvs.

Attachments

• alessandra_ambrosio_13.jpg
    alessandra_ambrosio_13.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 233
  • kate_beckinsale_03.jpg
    kate_beckinsale_03.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 372
  • shania-twain_123758_08112008.jpg
    shania-twain_123758_08112008.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 254

johnmartin78

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2007
Canada
tbh I used to be a big Gina Carano fan,something about a tough girl that is really sexy...But only pretty girls that are tough >.>....

Now I'm going on this intellectual kick,got a bid of a crush on Kiran Chetry from CNN.Smart chicks are hot too.....

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
Abstract, I'm breaking with you on Kate, but I'm right there with you on Emmanuelle Chriqui. I've been in love with her since she appeared on Entourage.

Scarlett Johansson. Good Lord. Hot and really talented. Halle Berry, who might be the most beautiful woman alive.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
^^^I think she's an Aussie. Maybe she models for Myers Department store. I forget. Anyway, a bit too chipmunk-y for me. She looks like she could gnaw through wood.

It's not good to be a biter.

Abstract, I'm breaking with you on Kate, but I'm right there with you on Emmanuelle Chriqui. I've been in love with her since she appeared on Entourage.

Scarlett Johansson. Good Lord. Hot and really talented. Halle Berry, who might be the most beautiful woman alive.

Yeah, Scarlett Johansson is hooooot. I kind of forgot to name her, but she's up there. I really don't know why. I mean, if I had never seen her before and saw her while glancing at a magazine, I wouldn't think much of it. However, I do think she's fairly talented, and that she's rather smart, with a touch of common sense. That probably means my opinion of Scarlet is a bit more than entirely superficial, and I'm not sure that counts in this thread. :p

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
^^^I think she's an Aussie. Maybe she models for Myers Department store. I forget. Anyway, a bit too chipmunk-y for me. She looks like she could gnaw through wood.

It's not good to be a biter.

Yeah, Scarlett Johansson is hooooot. I kind of forgot to name her, but she's up there. I really don't know why. I mean, if I had never seen her before and saw her while glancing at a magazine, I wouldn't think much of it. However, I do think she's fairly talented, and that she's rather smart, with a touch of common sense. That probably means my opinion of Scarlet is a bit more than entirely superficial, and I'm not sure that counts in this thread. :p

I likes Scarlett's CD. ;) Thought that was pretty cool.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.