KAVAJ Dallas

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DanUC6, Nov 18, 2013.

1. DanUC6 macrumors 6502a

So I found it. THE CASE for me. I have had many, way too many. I had seen this one around but always dismissed it because these usually are heavy and bulky. I finally decided to order it from Amazon and wow am I happy. I can't wait to order the iPad case. This thing is genuine leather. Beautiful "cognac" color. Fits the iPhone real snug. Leather covers for the buttons are flawless. Magnets close the case without being bulky. Have I said super thin. The back has two spots for cards. At first real tight but loss owning up. I fit in my license and debit card no problem. I am pretty sure I will buy this brand for every iPhone and iPad I own. You truly should check this out. Oh and it's only 30 bucks!:)

Attached Files:

2. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. iBrody macrumors 6502

For their Berlin range...

The Berlin case for the iPad 3/4 is pretty awesome, but I found the Berlin case for the iPad Mini a bit of a disappointment, as it does not stand in the most vertical position without toppling over (see Amazon reviews).

Not sure how good the Berlin is on the iPad Air though, or whether their other cases fair better on the Mini. Maybe they have rectified the issues in the last year.