Hello everyone, Let me start off by saying I purchased the 13" MacBook Pro last Monday because I had been using a broken 15" 2008 MacBook Pro for the last 6 months so I was eager to get rid of that thing. I have been using the 13" for the last week and I gotta say that I really do like it. I love the 13" screen size as opposed to the larger footprint of the 15", and it gives me a good excuse to utilize the full screen apps more with the 13". Here's the thing though, I'm wondering if I should exchange it (within 14 day period) for a base model 13" MacBook Air. The Powernap feature in Mountain Lion is very intriguing to me, and I've heard that a MacBook air will run significantly faster than a MacBook Pro in day to day tasks. All I use my computer for is internet browsing, writing papers, iTunes, and iPhoto with the occasional game (Might give Diablo 3 a try, but I prefer consoles for my gaming fix). Back to Powernap, I'm concerned that Apple will start coming out with features that utilize their SSD's and no moving parts laptop configurations, PowerNap being the first of them. I'm not really comfortable with having a laptop that purchased a week ago already being left out of features. The other thing I'm concerned about is future proofing. I would like this thing to last me around 4 or 5 years. I'm confident that I can get my MacBook Pro to last that long because in a couple years I'll be able to throw in an SSD and upgrade to 16Gb ram and be good for a couple more years. Unfortunately that is not possible with the MacBook Air. Is this a big deal? Will the MacBook Air need to be upgraded in 2 or 3 years versus the 4 or 5 I could get out of my MacBook Pro? Also, my current MacBook Pro backup size is around 130 GB, I know I will have a 128 GB SSD in the MacBook Air (the upgraded model is not an option money wise for me). However, alot of this space is video podcasts, and iOS applications that just sit there so I think I can get rid of them. However, I plan on getting a USB powered external HDD with USB 3.0 to store alot of my videos and such. Is this a logical move? Thanks for all your help, and sorry for the length. I just want to make the right decision. Edit: I should also add that I don't care at all about the Optical Disc. The sooner that is gone the better.