iPad mini Keep iPad Mini?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by LostAggie, Sep 8, 2013.

  1. LostAggie macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2011
    #1
    So I went to Sam's and picked up a black 32gb mini for $334. Basically $95 off.

    I know new models will probably be released soon, so should I keep? I have a feeling the new iPad Mini 2 32gb will be close to $500 to compensate for the retina screen.
     
  2. ElectronGuru macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Location:
    Oregon, USA
    #2
    Based on what you've already accomplished (savings), wait for the weekend before the mini 3 comes out and visit SAMs again. ;)
     
  3. LostAggie thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2011
    #3
    Do you mean mini 2?
     
  4. Hello... macrumors 6502a

    Hello...

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2011
    #4
    No he means mini 3
     
  5. nStyle macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    #5
    It's also a little sarcasm since only you can answer that question. The Mini is a perfectly capable device as of right now. The Mini 2 coming out isn't going to drastically change the usability of what you have right now. That said, unless you need 32GB, it would probably be wiser to wait right now. I know I don't have the patience, but still.
     
  6. LostAggie thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2011
    #6
    Yeah I know... It is a fine device. I do use slightly more than 16gbs so the 32 is a good spot. Just looking at the costs and we know Apple likes good profit I am thinking the ipad mini 2 with 32 gbs is going to be close to $500 which is more than I want to pay.
     
  7. LostAggie thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2011
    #7
    Well Sam's has a 30 day return policy so I can see what Apple does over the next couple of weeks.
     
  8. nStyle macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
  9. VanillaCracker macrumors 68030

    VanillaCracker

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2013
    Location:
    Washington D.C.
    #9
    It's up to you. You will have to return it before being able to see the next iPad Mini. It is going to be announced late October. More than 30 days from now.

    If you want a Retina screen really bad, then return it. If you're using your iPad right now, and are perfectly content. Then keep it, you'll be just fine.
     

Share This Page