Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pablo90

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2010
Hello everyone,

I have an iPhone 5s running iOS 8.1.3 NOT jailbroken.
I don't know if it matters but I also have an iPad running 8.1.2, but I rarely use it and it's not really part of the problem (but you never know, since it's all synced now with Apple).

I'm not a big gamer, I have a couple of games I play from time to time when I'm waiting for something or someone.

A couple of months back I opened Rayman Run, a game in which I had progressed quite well, and all the data were gone while only a couple of days back it was all there.
Apparently I use GameCenter, as a matter of fact sometimes I see it connects but I don't really care for multiplayer or whatever it is for :D

Then I moved on to DrawRace 2, progressed some levels over the past couple of weeks, played also yesterday and everything was fine.
Today I open the game and everything is gone (and yes, it welcomed me back to game center so it's connected).

To be honest this is quite frustrating...

Apparently in Game Center it recognises that I have 760/1000 points in Rayman Run, even though in the App (even when connected to Game Center) there is no trace of my progresses.

For DrawRace 2 instead I don't even have a single point in Game Center, while I think yesterday I had some 36 gold metals in the game.

I haven't updated the phone nor the games (at least not DrawRace, I'm sure of it because I checked the updates).
I have a couple of AppStore accounts, but only one is actually set up with iCloud, inside the App Store, etc etc. And I haven't recently switched to any other account inside the appstore nor in any other setting of the phone.

Do you know why this happens and how to fix it, please?

Thanks in advance,
Paolo

nightstalkerz

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2013
Is this Rayman Jungle Run you're talking about? It'a a known bug.

Rayman Fiesta Run doesn't have the issue though.

Not sure about the other game though.

Pablo90

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2010
Is this Rayman Jungle Run you're talking about? It'a a known bug.

Rayman Fiesta Run doesn't have the issue though.

Not sure about the other game though.

Yes that's the one... For real? And they are not fixing it?
Kinda frustrating

Thanks anyhow!
Let's see if someone knows about th other one too

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.