Hi, I am debating what to do with the 2 computers I find myself with. I just purchased the stock MBP 15" 2.0 and today is my last day I can return it (-10% restock). I just found out my sister who has a 12" Powerbook 1.5 decided she doesn't want it anymore and wants to go back to a pc. I really like having the 15" screen, but I wonder if it makes much more sense to take the ~$170 hit and return the 15" MPB and keep the 12" PB until Santa Rosa? Any suggestions? I'd prefer the 15" screen but I'm not super impressed with the upgrade of the MPB over my previous 15" PB. I'm torn....and I've got a few hours left to return it!!