My refurb Ibook G4 14" (got it for the super drive) just arrived. But I went to the apple store last weekend and loved the new imacs. My original plan was to use this Ibook and just wait on the iMac revisions. But after playing with the new imacs I want to return this ibook and order a new imac. Also news of a better intel ibook with widescreen came out. And it probably would not cost much more than my current ibook. I want to have an ibook and imac configuration but cannot figure out the best solution. Im a switcher(aka cannot wait to use a Mac), whats the best way to go? Keep ibook and get memrom imac. Keep ibook, sell on ebay when macbook comes out and then buy macbook; buy new imac in fall. Return ibook get new imac, get macbook when it comes out or ibook at a cheaper price than this one. <<<the amount of time it would take before I finally got my imac and that the imac will soon be revised are the only things keeping me from making this decision now>>> EDIT: One problem with the new Imac is that it does not look like Ill be able to play free xbox online with it. Another indecision is whether this inability is a real factor in this decision.