I just received an iPad Air 2 for Father's Day and I'm not sure whether I should keep it or return it and wait for the new model in October/November. I am currently using my trusty iPad 2 which while getting long in the tooth, is more than serviceable. On the positive side, I understand that my wife saved $100 on the 64Gb WiFi model. What would you do? Is it too close to the refresh that you would hold off? Thanks for your help.