Keep Pixelskin HD or Get eBay TPU case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MaxMike, Apr 22, 2011.

1. MaxMike macrumors 6502

Today I finally got my Verizon iPhone 4 so I almost immediately went to the Apple store to pick up a Pixelskin HD. I pretty much disregarded the price and got it, along with the matte screen protectors from the store. Later on in the day, my friend shows me the case he has for his iPhone 4 (TPU case from eBay, I believe made by Amzer), and that it was much cheaper than the Pixelskin ($7 vs $30). Would it be better to just return the Pixelskin HD and get a TPU case from eBay? Or is the Pixelskin more worth its bigger price tag? Thanks!

2. andyx3x macrumors 65816

I love the Pixelskin HD case. I know it's won a few awards as best case for the iPhone 4 but it's all a personal preference. Get what you want. Or do what I do, buy multiple ones and use the one you like the best.

3. oakie macrumors 6502

oakie

why dont you ask yourself which one you prefer and get that one? or get both? or return the iphone if you cant afford both?

4. MaxMike thread starter macrumors 6502

I never said that I couldn't afford it. I was just wondering if it was a better value to go with something other than the Pixelskin HD. I would just get multiple cases, but I also don't want to risk peeling up the screen protector (just since it was $15. and no oakie, I am not just being cheap :p)

5. bbhegedus macrumors regular

bbhegedus

just curious but are the anitglare screen protectors from the apple store compatible with the pixelskin hd? I want the pixelskin HD but i love this screen protector and have heard that the case can lift up the screen protector and screw it up.

6. andyx3x macrumors 65816

Yes, all screensavers work with the pixelskin HD. A friend of mine has one with the Power Support anti glare and I have one with the SGP anti-fingerprint. They both work.