Keep this or buy that...

yabot

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2013
Going NZ for 3 months over summer so portability for the flight/watching films and battery life are important here.

Currently have a base 2013 15inch rmbp but thinking of getting a new 13inch rmbp mid spec to replace it.

Mainly for size, battery and just for general use.
I want to be able to do abit of fcp editing from my gopro.

Would there be a massive difference? Would i be worth selling? I dont really want to sell this then have to pay another £100 for a worse laptop...

FlorisVR

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2013
IMO, it wouldn't be worth selling. I understand that there are more portable options, however with selling your current 15¨ and buying a new laptop you'll even lose money, and that for only 3 months of convenience.

thetman

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2003
IMO, it wouldn't be worth selling. I understand that there are more portable options, however with selling your current 15¨ and buying a new laptop you'll even lose money, and that for only 3 months of convenience.
2nded, Flying time vs whole 3 month trip is minimal. Enjoy your 15" :)

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
Going NZ for 3 months over summer so portability for the flight/watching films and battery life are important here.

Currently have a base 2013 15inch rmbp but thinking of getting a new 13inch rmbp mid spec to replace it.

Mainly for size, battery and just for general use.
I want to be able to do abit of fcp editing from my gopro.

Would there be a massive difference? Would i be worth selling? I dont really want to sell this then have to pay another £100 for a worse laptop...

Get a ipad and use the go pro app.