Long story short, I've wanted an iPad of my own ever since my high school began giving them to students (I had it for two years before I graduated). Now, I'm finally able to buy one. If I choose now, I could have it before February is over. However, I keep seeing so many articles about how Apple is supposed to release an upgraded iPad Air in autumn of this year. Now, I'm not sure whether to buy an Air now or wait until autumn. I waited for two years to finally be able to have my own and I'm not sure I can wait another 8-9 months, but if it is true (I've only found rumors, not confirmation), I would rather have the upgraded one. It'd be an easier decision to make if I could find proof. I know there are rumors of a 12.9-inch iPad Pro, but that's too big for me, so this would definitely be my last "wait". I guess what I'm asking is, is it worth it to wait?