Keeping IP3 and ordered a mini

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jimbo1mcm, Oct 26, 2012.

1. jimbo1mcm, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012

jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

I have a 64gb Verizon cellular IP3. I didn't feel I could get a good trade in so I am keeping it. Saw that the black mini was available at 5:15 am this morning, so I ordered it. I just want to be part of the excitement. I know, get a life.

I am also getting a Parrot helicopter from apple for Christmas. It is controllable from an Ipad. The smaller mini will make it easier. Am I stretching a little?

2. bruceclay85 macrumors member

bruceclay85

I'm right there with you. I was an early adopter of the iPad 3 and I got pretty well screwed by that. I would really like that new hotness processor and lighting port, but I can't justify selling low and paying extra, so I got an iPad mini instead. :)

3. arcangel6 macrumors regular

arcangel6

Me too!

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I thought about it, but I have n unlimited data plan I intend to transfer to the mini. I may pickup an iPad 4 if the mini doesn't cut it. But it's so thin and light I am guessing I'm going to use it a lot more and not look back...

5. Jnava420 macrumors regular

Dude the mini is gonna be so sweet with the ad drone I never even thought about it I use the iphone now cause I don't like having the ipad it feels to big for a controller so I let my friends use it to fly the 1st gen drone while I use the phone for the 2nd gen drone

Your gonna love your drone....don't freak when you take your first spill the drones can take a beating for the most part , they have to drop like just right to break....

6. Anti-Lucifer macrumors 6502a

once you have seen retina iPad, you literally have seen a God. There's no comparison; you're gonna be like, why is this ipad mini screen so lame?

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Really? A God? Google the word "perspective". You need some.

8. Anti-Lucifer macrumors 6502a

dude, i so want to punch that kid face in your avatar...

9. jimbo1mcm thread starter macrumors 68000

Whoa!!! Life is too short not to have some fun, so dude and dudettes, just chill out.

10. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

google the phrase...."you need to not take things so literal"

11. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I did. So what am I looking for?

:p

12. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

:)

13. iosuser macrumors 6502a

Since the black is still available, I just ordered a 16GB. I'll be keeping my 32GB iPad 3. The included 12W charger and Lightning cable helped justify it :confused:;) I was going to buy that 12W charger and an extra cable for my iPhone anyway, so that's $38 "saved" LOL.

It'd be so nice if my iPad 3 is also Lightning, so I can lose the 30-pin cables I have all over the place. But I'm not doing it.

14. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

15. jimbo1mcm thread starter macrumors 68000

I do. They just work.

16. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

whoa... there would be some serious overlapping of functionality for me if I had all of those.... I havent even purchased an iPad because I feel like my iphone-Macbook Pro combination is enough...... But thats why there are choices right? cause different people have different needs.