• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

burnswuff

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2011
The sleep button on my Iphone is loose. I talked to an apple representative and they would replace the phone. However, I am currently jailbroken with a lot of paid tweaks on my phone. I understand that I can just redownload them when I get the new phone after re-jailbreaking. I want to know if there is a way to keep all these tweaks without having to redownload them as I have modified them on my own as well.

Also, with the new phone, I plan on doing a clean install. I want to keep my photos, contacts, etc (not apps) but I do not want to backup from an old backup. Hence a clean install. Is there a way to do this as well?

burnswuff

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2011
Comment

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
However, I only want to resync certain things such as my contacts and photos. I only say this because I want to get rid of junk data that may have accumulated over time with restoring from backups.

Like I said, you can't selectively restore things unless all your contacts are in iCloud and all your photos are in Photo stream.

Comment

kokhean

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
For your modified files, use AppToDeb, try to Google it. It will work nicely as it repackages your Cydia packages even if they are modified.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.