Kensington Mini-Battery Pack

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by branharrison6, Aug 9, 2008.

1. branharrison6 macrumors member

Does anyone currently have/use this mobile charger for their iphone 3g? If so, how much does it charge the iphone from a dead battery? Half way or is it a full charge? Just wondering how it works overall. Looks like it's $50, so i wanna make sure it's a good product before i cough up the cash.

Thanks

2. lesliegolf macrumors regular

Yes! I love love love it. It has taken me from 5% to 100% in a little over an hour. I swear by it. I am planning to get the larger size one so I can use it on longer flights. Also, I bought mine for about $35

3. iRen macrumors newbie

I love mine also. I have the bigger one and it charges up my phone from 20% to full in about 45 min while it is in use and still has 80% of it's power for use later. It takes about 2.5 hrs to fully charge the unit and it will hold 90% of it's charge for a week. I paid $60 at circuit city but I'm sure u will find a better deal somewhere online.

4. Bleh5 macrumors regular

Are your experiences with the original iPhone or the iPhone 3G (with the larger battery)?

5. msw123307 macrumors 6502

Where did you get it for $35? I want one of these for my 3G.

6. lesliegolf macrumors regular

Yes. I am using it with the 3G.

I know the Apple Store sells them as well as Kensington direct.

I just checked from the place / person I got it from. Turns out I got a bit of a discount because of my long standing relationship with them.

7. iRen macrumors newbie