Ketamine is for Horses

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Keniff, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Keniff macrumors 6502a

Keniff

Ketamine seems to be on the increase as the drug of choice for British youths.
    This guy discovers how easy it is to buy Ketamine on the streets of Bristol in the UK, finds a user and then takes him to a horse stable (with a vet) and shows him what happens to a horse when it takes the same amount!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17I_U-m9gA

:confused:

2. todd2000 macrumors 68000

I thought the whole "Special K" thing was over in like the 90s. Funny story though. When I was in High School we had a Police Officer, and a K-9 dog come into health class to take to us. He was talking about Special K, and for whatever reason passed a bottle of it around for use to look at. I was the last person to look at it, and just put it down on my desk cause he was in the middle of a demonstration, and I didn't want to interrupt. Class ended, the bell rang, and the police officer kinda yelled out, "who's got the Special K." I then proceeded to reach for it real quick, and knocked it off the desk, and the K-9 dog came over and started sniffing. That was a long ramble for not much effect, I guess you had to be there, if you read all that, congratulations! :)

Goodnight!

3. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

I appreciated it. ;)