Key spy software

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lalalandguy, Sep 12, 2010.

1. lalalandguy macrumors newbie

Hello all,

I'm looking for a free or inexpensive, quality software program that can record and log the key strokes, web, and email usage of my family for MAC OSX. That functions invisibly. Must include remote monitoring.

Thank you to all who respond.:)

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Have you not found any software via search?

And do you really think we will help you do your devious deeds?

Btw, there are certainly fora out there, that have the decency to tell you: cacatus bos tarum.

www.4chan.org might be a good start.

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

This probably doesn't have a legitimate use, so google it yourself.

4. lalalandguy thread starter macrumors newbie

I've searched, and have found a few programs that may work. But I just wanted to get suggestions on any KNOW quality software.

And yes, I would think that the purpose of this forum would be to to assist those in need of help. If not, could you point me in the direction of a site that can?

5. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

As what you ask for, does not seem legal (what rights do you have to spy on your family, especially read their emails or passwords or any other critical and PRIVATE data?), we will not help you here or point you into the right direction.

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

We don't help with issues like pirating software, illegal hacks, or copyright violations, either. This is a Mac forum, not a hacker site.

7. lalalandguy thread starter macrumors newbie

My intent is not to hack. I'm trying to prevent my children from mis-using my computer.

I appreciate the help.

8. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Parental Controls can be the key, though no spying is involved, but any other than that is not really preventing anything, especially spying. There has to be some trust between you and your offsprings.