Keybank and Apple TV 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by tthip, Mar 1, 2013.

1. tthip macrumors member

Just decided to post this in case anyone is in the same situation as me:
    I bank at Keybank in the US and I accumulate "points" for spending money with my card. I was going thru the online catalog today and noticed they list the Apple TV 2nd. I thought cool, but maybe it is just a non-updated catalog. So I called and the CSR told me yes it is for the 2nd. So away I go to order one on the hope it is really true.

Apple® TV (2nd Generation)

https://www.keybankrewards.com/rewa...id=2216687&i18n=en_US&csrf_token=3mi3ord5iplt
    Point Value: 59,360 Points
    Movies, TV shows, photos and more stream wirelessly to Apple® TV. That way you don’t have to worry about managing storage or syncing to your iTunes library. HD movies and TV show rentals play over the Internet to your widescreen TV, while music and photos stream from your computer. Either way, all you have to do is click and play. Second generation Apple TV.

2. xiesanshao macrumors newbie

xiesanshao

How much their point worth, hopefully not 1c/ Pts, real question is how much it real cost.

I really doubt the CSr know the difference, the may just check the database.

It is possible if you are inventory is one years old and people never redeem this time.

Good luck and keep up posted.

3. hallux macrumors 68020

hallux

I got mine in a similar way 18 months ago. I had "thank you" points from my employer, they had the ATV2 in the catalog of items available, including a 2-year AppleCare on it.