Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Duxa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
This happens in at least 2 apps.

1) In game center when clicking "add friends"
2) In default photos app when trying to send a picture via email.

See screenshots below...

Any fix for this? Its an iPhone 6, on iOS 6.1, jailbroken with everything updated via Cydia.

iosKeyboardOffset_zpsd0ceb1ea.png

Duxa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
Thanks for the reply, but none of those are useful, they are filled with people having the same issue and no solutions are provided.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Thanks for the reply, but none of those are useful, they are filled with people having the same issue and no solutions are provided.

Of course it's useful. You can follow those posts as well to hope for a solution instead of just your own. If its true that there's a tweak you installed that isn't compatible, start deleting them one by one. Or see what other people that posted have installed and see if you have the same app you have.

Duxa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
Of course it's useful. You can follow those posts as well to hope for a solution instead of just your own. If its true that there's a tweak you installed that isn't compatible, start deleting them one by one. Or see what other people that posted have installed and see if you have the same app you have.

I dont really have any tweaks, I believe the root cause is Evasi0n jailbreak.. I used the 1.0 version the day it came out... they fixed the weather bug, but seemed to overlook this bug? :(

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I dont really have any tweaks, I believe the root cause is Evasi0n jailbreak.. I used the 1.0 version the day it came out... they fixed the weather bug, but seemed to overlook this bug? :(

Restore then rejailbreak then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.