Keyboard and iPad combo?

Gordonpn

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2012
Canada
Hey guys,

I'm looking for suggestions for a keyboard and iPad combo setup. Not a keyboard case for the iPad but rather something like the Incase Origami Workstation or the Wingstand.
Even though the ZaggFolio, Kensington KeyFolio and Logitech's keyboard case look really slick and cool, they're not what I'm looking for.
I already have a Smart Cover and a back cover combo that I really like. The Origami Workstation and Wingstand don't require me to remove my Smart Cover and back cover and that's what I like, I'm just wondering if there are other options?
I hope you guys understand what I mean...

Thanks for reading.

joekim1026

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2011
Hey guys,

I'm looking for suggestions for a keyboard and iPad combo setup. Not a keyboard case for the iPad but rather something like the Incase Origami Workstation or the Wingstand.
Even though the ZaggFolio, Kensington KeyFolio and Logitech's keyboard case look really slick and cool, they're not what I'm looking for.
I already have a Smart Cover and a back cover combo that I really like. The Origami Workstation and Wingstand don't require me to remove my Smart Cover and back cover and that's what I like, I'm just wondering if there are other options?
I hope you guys understand what I mean...

Thanks for reading.
Go to YouTube and search "Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Smart Cover" and see how I use that with my iPad with a smart cover and back shell! It's awesome!

Gordonpn

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2012
Canada
Go to YouTube and search "Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Smart Cover" and see how I use that with my iPad with a smart cover and back shell! It's awesome!
Great video! I would do that but my case actually locks the Smart Cover with the iPad... And I really like the the case too, so I don't want to replace it.

jumurah

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2012
you may try this

uPlay(TM) Wireless Keyboard and Aluminum Case for iPad 2 and the new iPad (iPad 3 / iPad 2s/ iPad HD)"

http://www.uplay tablet.com/uplay-tm-wireless-keyboard-and-aluminum-case-for-ipad-2-2nd-generation-49-99/

note: delete space in url

Last edited: