Keyboard and iPad combo?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Gordonpn, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Gordonpn macrumors member

Gordonpn

Hey guys,

I'm looking for suggestions for a keyboard and iPad combo setup. Not a keyboard case for the iPad but rather something like the Incase Origami Workstation or the Wingstand.
    Even though the ZaggFolio, Kensington KeyFolio and Logitech's keyboard case look really slick and cool, they're not what I'm looking for.
    I already have a Smart Cover and a back cover combo that I really like. The Origami Workstation and Wingstand don't require me to remove my Smart Cover and back cover and that's what I like, I'm just wondering if there are other options?
    I hope you guys understand what I mean...

Thanks for reading.

2. i0Nic macrumors 65816

3. joekim1026 macrumors regular

Go to YouTube and search "Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Smart Cover" and see how I use that with my iPad with a smart cover and back shell! It's awesome!

4. Young Turk macrumors 6502

Saw the video. Good idea.

5. Gordonpn thread starter macrumors member

Gordonpn

Great video! I would do that but my case actually locks the Smart Cover with the iPad... And I really like the the case too, so I don't want to replace it.

6. Gordonpn thread starter macrumors member

Gordonpn

7. tandeh macrumors regular

8. jumurah, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012

jumurah macrumors newbie

you may try this

uPlay(TM) Wireless Keyboard and Aluminum Case for iPad 2 and the new iPad (iPad 3 / iPad 2s/ iPad HD)"

http://www.uplay tablet.com/uplay-tm-wireless-keyboard-and-aluminum-case-for-ipad-2-2nd-generation-49-99/

note: delete space in url