Keyboard and mouse act crazy when i plug in a usb mouse since yesterday

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by FunkTechNician, Jun 23, 2009.

1. FunkTechNician macrumors member

So since yesterday my keyboard and mouse are acting funny whenever i would plug in a usb mouse. im on the new unibody mbp 17 2.93ghz.. what i mean is my trackpad and keyboard on the mbp would be working fine until i plug in a usb mouse which is a windows one. It was working for a few months no problem. but since yesterday as soon as i plug it in it will work for about 2-3 min then start acting stupid. it wont let me type with the keyboard anymore. ill go to a website search engine and type and all it will do is move stuff around at the top left that says file, edit, etc etc and just make that act all stupid. Then when i try to use the mouse right click it just flashs options real quick. whenever i would click to open a file or just anything by double clicking all it would do is take me to a propertys thing. when im on windows xp on bootcamp no folders will open. when i click the start menu it just flashs real quick then closes. Now as soon as i unplug the usb mouse the mouse stops flashing but i still cant type anymore. how can i fix this?

2. FunkTechNician thread starter macrumors member

3. FunkTechNician thread starter macrumors member