Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macaddict16

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2002
Hey guys!

I've been using my new iPad Air 2 for a few weeks now and I would like to pick up a Keyboard Case for my iPad to use in some situations. It is not something that I would want to carry around with me all of the time so I would want it to be easily detachable. The Belkin QUODE Ultimate Pro keyboard looks about perfect for what I am looking for except it isn't out yet.

http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F5L176/

I like the fact that the back of the case stays on all the time and can be used with a Smart Cover as I already own one of those! Since this one isn't out yet and no one at Belkin can give me an estimated time for it to come out, I was wondering if any of you have seen similar cases to this one in terms of quality and easily detachable.

Thanks so much!
Macaddict16

Mobster1983

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2011
Hey guys!

I've been using my new iPad Air 2 for a few weeks now and I would like to pick up a Keyboard Case for my iPad to use in some situations. It is not something that I would want to carry around with me all of the time so I would want it to be easily detachable. The Belkin QUODE Ultimate Pro keyboard looks about perfect for what I am looking for except it isn't out yet.

http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F5L176/

I like the fact that the back of the case stays on all the time and can be used with a Smart Cover as I already own one of those! Since this one isn't out yet and no one at Belkin can give me an estimated time for it to come out, I was wondering if any of you have seen similar cases to this one in terms of quality and easily detachable.

Thanks so much!
Macaddict16

Im waiting for the same one to come out. Looked at the version for the iPad Air at the Apple store and I really like the design. The detachable back hopefully will be a little thinner. Really hope they come out with it soon.

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
My wife loves her ClamCase. It's expensive but it pops out fairly easy. Can't be separated into two pieces though. Feels and looks like a small MacBook Air.

Macaddict16

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2002
My wife loves her ClamCase. It's expensive but it pops out fairly easy. Can't be separated into two pieces though. Feels and looks like a small MacBook Air.

The ClamCase looks like a viable option as well. Unfortunately it isn't out yet either. I was looking into some of the other Belkin keyboad cases, but I would like a case made specifically for the iPad air 2, not one that is universal.

Macaddict16

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2002
I talked to a rep at belkin last week the QUODE's for air 2 mid to late december

That is awesome! Thanks so much! I tried calling them and they seemed to have no idea what product I was talking about.

Macaddict16

Mobster1983

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2011
That is awesome! Thanks so much! I tried calling them and they seemed to have no idea what product I was talking about.

Macaddict16

This case just became available for pre-order. Ships on December 12th. I already pre-ordered my white one. Can't wait.

Macaddict16

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2002
This case just became available for pre-order. Ships on December 12th. I already pre-ordered my white one. Can't wait.

Awesome! Thanks so much! Preordered the black one. Where did you see it ships Dec 12th?

Macaddict16

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.