All iPads Keyboard Case

Discussion in 'iPad' started by setty7, Dec 7, 2013.

1. setty7 macrumors member

Guys,
    In your opinion, what is the best keyboard case for the ipad mini with retna display? Looking for one that wont scratch up the ipad when opening/closing.

2. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

Thinking of getting a Mini, so looking at leyboard cases too. I REALLY like my Clamcase Pro for the iPad 3, so when the mini version is available (later this month) this would be the one I would order. Clamcase is one of the few that has infinitely adjustable angle, which really helps control glare.

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

SHARKK® Apple iPad Mini Keyboard Bluetooth Case Cover Stand For 7.9 Inch New Mini iPad With 360 Degree Rotating Feature And Multiple Viewing Angles. Folio Style with IOS Commands. For the iPad MINI ONLY (does not work with New iPad mini 2 retina)
    http://amzn.com/B00AR0M7ZE

4. TB07-NJ, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013

TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

@Zmanbaseball2: Why would you post this (unless maybe you are the seller)?

5. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Keyboard Case

The only difference is the mic cutout.
    I am not a seller...

6. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

I personally wouldn't bother with a keyboard for the iPad mini. At that size, it would be too small and cramped to type comfortable anyways.

Why do you need a keyboard case again? From my personal experience, a keyboard case has been more trouble than what it was worth for me, so I am wondering if your needs isn't something that can't be worked around? :confused:

7. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I use a Belkin keyboard that I cut off from a case. That way I still have a keyboard that is MADE for iPad functions, but I don't have to worry about it scratching the screen.

The case itself was crappy, and it's been nice to use it alongside a folio of my choice. I can also elevate it like a typical desktop keyboard if needed, and best of all, the thing isn't in my face as I can push it back a bit. Considering the case originally was bulky, this is overall a great solution for me.

8. darngooddesign macrumors G3

There is an accessories sub forum, look and ask in there. :)