Keyboard Click Sound During Passcode

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by defunct32, Oct 17, 2013.

1. defunct32 macrumors regular

I just noticed that when I was trying to unlock my iPod and while trying to enter my passcode, the keyboard click sound was really loud, as if the volume has been cranked up to max. It's random though, at times the click sound is just at a normal volume but sometimes it will be loud.

I'm just concerned if something is up with my iPod if it's a software glitch I'll ignore it.

iPod 5th Genenration
    iOS 6.1.3

Sound/audio play as per normal during music, videos and YouTube nothing is amiss just during the passcode. Anyone experience such a thing?

2. robcole2013 macrumors newbie

I havent got an ipod but iv had iphones & ipad if you go into your settings then sounds then scroll to "keyboard clicks", do you have that hi-lighted by any chance?

3. defunct32 thread starter macrumors regular

Keyboard Click Sound During Passcode

By "hi-lighted" did you mean if I had it set to on? If so, yes, it is set to on as I like the sound of the keyboard click. The problem is sometimes during passcode when I enter my 4 digits code the clicking sound is loud and it is random, strange but no big deal, am just trying to see if anyone else has the problem.