Keyboard covers latest messages in iMessage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by El3ctronics, Sep 20, 2014.

1. El3ctronics macrumors 65816

I just switched back to the iPhone 6 from the HTC One M8 and I'm having an issue that's driving me crazy. If a new message comes in while the phone is locked and I swipe the message to enter the conversation then the keyboard covers the last few messages in the chain. It only happens when I have an iMessage chain that takes up the whole screen (so that there are enough messages that the latest responses would be on the bottom) but it's really annoying. Basically if I enter the convo from the lock screen, I need to slide the screen up so that I can see the last few messages and so that they're not underneath the keyboard. Is there any workaround for this or a way to fix this issue? Thanks.

2. Jasmynp macrumors 6502

Jasmynp

3. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

It's literally driving me crazy. With hundreds of messages every day, it becomes obnoxious to have to continuously address this.

4. Rizzm macrumors 6502a

There are a number of bugs with iOS 8. I guess this is one of them that will likely be addressed in the next big update. You're probably gonna have to deal with it for a while.

5. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

I just want to confirm that others experience the same behavior and it isn't a bug with my device.