keyboard "imprints" and condensation on macbook pro 2016 tb display

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by noelsch, Mar 13, 2017.

1. noelsch macrumors member

noelsch

hey guys,

did anyone in this forum already had the problem with the keyboard imprinting on the display of the new macbook pro? since a few weeks i have this problem on my 13 inch macbook and is really annoying having the imprints and often also a small condensation line on the display.

and no: the problem doesn't come from transporting the macbook in a tightly case or with too much pressure.

kind regards :)

2. Sanpete macrumors 68020

A couple people have mentions keyboard imprints, but I haven't heard anything about a condensation line. You mean moisture is condensing onto your screen?

3. rawweb macrumors 6502a

rawweb

Haven't seen any imprints on my 15". Not to say that can't happen though...back in the day my wife had a 2010 white MacBook and I was always cleaning that screen because of key blemishes. I once was given a 2012 13" MacBook for repair and saw keyboard prints all over the screen. I used to wonder if it was something the user was doing.

4. noelsch thread starter macrumors member

noelsch

yep exactly. a very thin condensation line is right there where the left edge of the spacebar touches the screen.
    i've tried to shot a few pictures but the screen is way too bright to see anything :-D