keyboard pop up

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by superxero3, May 10, 2009.

1. superxero3 macrumors regular

I'm looking into theming the keyboard through winterboard. Is it possible to get rid of the pop-up letters when you click them entirely?

2. superxero3 thread starter macrumors regular

i'm thinking it is just a picture that gets loaded when a key is pressed, but i can't find out how to override it with a blank picture.

3. Carl G35c macrumors 6502

I had used the Blackberry Storm keyboard, it didn't pop up, it sit up the key blue like the Storm. But I ununstalled it bc it didnt have the numeric/symbol keyboard

4. superxero3 thread starter macrumors regular

thank you! i downloaded that storm theme and copied it over to my computer. I found the pictures that were used to show a button being pressed and added those to my current keyboard theme.

I basically have the macbook air keyboard theme with a bunch of extra blank pictures haha.. but it works. thanks!

5. nbuubu macrumors regular

Apologies for the thread necro, but I've been searching for some/any way to stop the little pop-up windows that happen whenever you press a key on the iphone keyboard.

Since the Storm theme doesn't work with 4.0, does anyone know a way to replace the 4.0 keyboard or simply disable those awful pop-ups?

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Keyboard mods via Cydia haven't worked since 3.x.x firmware came out.
    I have never seen a method to stop the keystroke verification. Never even seen anyone before you ask about it.