Keyboard Problem??

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by xxgoodnevil17xx, Jan 12, 2011.

1. xxgoodnevil17xx macrumors newbie

Hi all,

My sister spilled water on her macbook. we dried it out and now it turns on and seems to have no water left in it. Problem is the buttons won't work... But the 0 key works and then if you press the 0 key first the other buttons will work ex: 0t010g0d0d0s0g. the delete button works too so you can delete the 0's, also when we click the touchpad it comes up as if it was right click. It doesn't seem to be the keyboard/mouse settings as we've tried fixing them as in other instances i've found on the web. Does anyone have any info or advice on this matter? I thought there was still water left since only the 0 worked but it's so strange that the other buttons work if the zero is pressed first? This macbook was provided by her school and if she gives it to them to fix they will give her an old piece of crap one instead lol.

so thanks in advance for any help!
    Andrea

2. xxgoodnevil17xx thread starter macrumors newbie

but i think its not the water that was the problem, if it was just the liquid then the other buttons wouldnt work period. but in this case they work when the 0 is pressed thats weird.