keyboard problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by swordfish5736, Jul 20, 2007.

1. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

So last night i was trying to write somebody a text message. I couldnt click the little box to type in so i went and created a new conversation and found out that the bottom level of the keyboard the numbers button, space bar and return button dont work. I went into safari and mail and its the same way although i can push the back, forward, bookmark, and tab button same with mail i can push reply delete all that. I can use the keyboard fine in landscape mode but not portrait. Its not the screen itself cause i can still unlock the phone and use alot of other buttons that are at the same place on the screen. Its just the keyboard that wont work.

I already tried restoring the phone. Once to my settings second time to factory. Still no luck. Anybody have any ideas?

2. dbrunsti macrumors newbie

Me to

I am having similar problems, except that my problem is that in landscape mode my t,f and c buttons do not work. Did you solve your problem?