Keyboard protectors

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Benjamindaines, May 6, 2006.

  1. Benjamindaines macrumors 68030


    Mar 24, 2005
    A religiously oppressed state
    Where do you buy those micro-fibre keyboards covers that say PowerBook or iBook on them? You put over the keyboard / trackpad when you close the screen?
  2. i4k20c macrumors 6502a


    Sep 10, 2005
    ^^This is what i have, if i had to do it over again, i'd buy this though... b/c my palms sweat here and there, and since this has a sticky cover for the palm area, i think its a bit neat. My only complain is mareware puts their name on the palmrest, and that would be bothersome to me..

    but if you do get the radtech, it has been great so far, no problems or anything, looks the same as when i got it!

Share This Page