Keyboard replacement nubs

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dalphelus, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. dalphelus macrumors newbie

    Feb 8, 2014
    I have a mid-2010 Macbook pro, and for reasons best not gotten into, the nub under one of the keys on my keyboard needs replacing. Obviously, I don't want to go about paying hundreds of dollars getting the entire keyboard replaced, so I was wondering if anyone knew where individual replacement nubs might be sold.
  2. dalphelus, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014

    dalphelus thread starter macrumors newbie

    Feb 8, 2014
    Thanks, although I'm not sure that sells the correct types of keys. What I have (Macbook pro 2010) doesn't look like either the AC01 or AC05 key types. What key type is it supposed to have?

Share This Page