Keyboard Shortcuts Not Syncing Between iOS 7 Devices

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by JPM42, Mar 8, 2014.

1. JPM42 macrumors 6502

Recently, I was made aware of the fact that keyboard shortcuts are able to sync across devices. However, I've noticed that my keyboard shortcuts on my iPad 4 do not sync across with my iPhone 5s, or vice versa. I have tried several troubleshooting steps, from turning Documents and Data off and on, deleting and re-enabling my iCloud accounts on each device, to resetting Documents and Data on iCloud.com. However, none of this has worked.

Unless this is more of an iOS 7 bug, if anyone knows of any other troubleshooting steps, that would be great. Thanks!

2. dude, mr macrumors newbie

Same here. Shortcuts are not being synced at all anymore between 2 iphones, an iPad and OSX.

It started with shortcuts being 'iffy' and not showing on first attempt, then sync issues and then ending in a complete mess.

Went into every device and manually removed all shortcuts, then they would magically reappear, removed them again and ended up with 0 shortcuts on any device.

Still, with icloud / Document sync on, nothing get's synced, almost like I have 4 different icloud accounts.

A gift from iOS7.1 ???

3. jagooch macrumors regular

jagooch

Same with my new iPad Mini. After I set it up for the first time, most items sync, but keyboard shortcuts do not. This is pretty frustrating !