Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

caspergirl

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2010
hello there! I have an issue recently, that is quite annoying so I would like your opinion or a possible solution

When I'm typing something normally on my Ipad, sometimes I'm trying to switch to the numerical or symbols keyboard instead of letters. In that case the keyboard is unresponsive. If I press the button with the microphone and then close it the keyboard works fine again until the next time that the same thing will happens.

Is there anyway to correct this bug?

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
hello there! I have an issue recently, that is quite annoying so I would like your opinion or a possible solution

When I'm typing something normally on my Ipad, sometimes I'm trying to switch to the numerical or symbols keyboard instead of letters. In that case the keyboard is unresponsive. If I press the button with the microphone and then close it the keyboard works fine again until the next time that the same thing will happens.

Is there anyway to correct this bug?
What iPad is this?

Thats definitely a bug I have not encountered. The first thing you can do is reset all settings. If that doesn't work, a restore might be in order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.