Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Does anyone know if there is a keyboard that has the numbers as well as letters on the top row... so you can hold the letter down to get it to input the number? Saves a lot of time over switching the entire keyboard back and forth since all of my passwords have numbers and letters.

iPhone 5 running 6.1.

Thanks.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
Does anyone know if there is a keyboard that has the numbers as well as letters on the top row... so you can hold the letter down to get it to input the number? Saves a lot of time over switching the entire keyboard back and forth since all of my passwords have numbers and letters.

iPhone 5 running 6.1.

Thanks.

ikeywi

but it makes the keyboard UBER small IMO

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
i would like a row of numbers above the top row of letters, with the extra screen spce on the 5 they could make the keyboard taller and not have to shrink the keyboard.

ikeywi looks like what you are looking for. I'd rather keep the keys the same size and just get numbers with a long press on the top row of letters. The way a lot of android keyboards work.

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
FYI.. just saw another thread from today where someone was reporting problems with ikeywi and ended up doing a full restore. Might want to steer clear for now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.