Keyboard with trackpad?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by rspeaker, Aug 30, 2006.

  1. rspeaker macrumors 6502

    Jan 1, 2006
    I'm looking for a keybard with a trackpad (instead of arrows.) The best I found was this ( ). That's more like a notebook keyboard, a little bigger. Ideally, I'd like a keyboard that was similar in size to the Apple, but again, a trackpad instead of arrow keys. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks.
  2. iMeowbot macrumors G3


    Aug 30, 2003
    For smaller possibilities, google on Cherry Touchboard and IBM (or Lenovo) Ultranav. These are both PC-centric keyboards, but do have standard mouse interfaces and come in USB versions.

Share This Page