Keyboard

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Haara, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Haara macrumors newbie

I am right now waiting for the delivery of my Macbook Pro 15" BTO.
    I live in Sweden, and because of that I had it ordered with a swedish keyboard.

My problem is that I use Photoshop a lot, and some of the keyboard shortcuts will only work with the keyboard set to English.
    My solution to this problem is to print the English keyboard layout (or at least what is different from the Swedish) on a clear piece thin plastic and use that as keyboard protection and a helping hand to remember which keys to use in the keyboard shortcuts.

To do this I need a photo of the keyboard layout, like this one, but bigger.
    (see URL or attachment)
    http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/8352...gional/emea/macbookpro/img/gallery-big-06.jpg
    Could anyone please post a picture of their keyboard here, it would be of great help. (if it be to big to post here, please send me a message and I can get it via mail)

PS. I know I can use a picture of any English keyboard to see the layout, but I would like to follow the stile of the original, and hence need a photo of the actual new MBP15 keyboard

Attached Files:

2. delude macrumors 6502

Ermm, I don't know if this would help at all, tell me if it is big enough or not. (The quality isn't amazing, I could try to sharpen it if you want.

Click to enlarge!

Attached Files:

3. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

Here's one of the Apple Bluetooth keyboard. It has exactly the same layout as the notebook keyboards.

Please don't bump posts.

4. delude macrumors 6502

I managed to fix the image in my above post. Please tell me if it's okay or not.

5. Haara thread starter macrumors newbie

Spanky Deluxe:
    I like it, but it would have worked better if the angle were right above the keyboard as in my example.

delude:
    I believe it is a bit low in quality, but the size is really good.

Scarlet Fever:
    Right now I use a windows computer with some issues and hence I can´t view tiff-files right now, but I believe that the image will help me, once I get to view it.
    Do you know the size of the image, and could you give an estimate of the quality/sharpness?
    And sorry for bumping, I will remember not to do it again, but I did it only since it had fallen to second page without no answers (no excuse, just explanation)

And to all of you:
    Thanks for taking time to do this, I appreciate it a lot.

6. delude macrumors 6502

It is going to be extremely hard if not impossible to get the quality of the keyboard to be perfect, as the original picture is less than half the size of this one. I tried a smart sharpen and slight blur, but am not aware of much change apart from a slightly visual blur to the keys.

Attached Files: