Discussion in 'iMac' started by rahinco, Dec 5, 2009.

  1. rahinco macrumors newbie

    Nov 8, 2009
    I'm new to iMacs, I've just got my i5 with the English version wired keyboard with numeric pad... I'm doing some work at the moment and I'm really missing my Home and End buttons. What were Home and End buttons on my PC keyboard are just diagonal arrows. I could really use them right now but pressing them, they don't seem to have any kind of function, or at least not Home and End. Is there a replacement for those buttons?

    Also is there a print screen button?
  2. spinnerlys Guest


    Sep 7, 2008
    forlod bygningen
  3. rahinco thread starter macrumors newbie

    Nov 8, 2009

Share This Page