Keyboards with Fire Wire/ USB hookups standard

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 9, 2005
Are there any high quality full size keyboards (88 keys) with usb or fire wire hookups. Meaning I want a keyboard I can hook to my ibook without buying extra usb converters and all that jazz.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
AP_piano295 said:
Are there any high quality full size keyboards (88 keys) with usb or fire wire hookups. Meaning I want a keyboard I can hook to my ibook without buying extra usb converters and all that jazz.
Weeell, the Apple keyboard is also a low power USB hub, but I suppose you already knew that.

James Philp

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2005
Oxford/London
AP_piano295 said:
Not heared of one, but I do know of laptop stands that include cooling fans and usb hubs (so the footprint would stay the same).
You could find one with firewire too if you're lucky :)

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
AP_piano295 said:
referring to a music keyboard? i dont know of any but that maybe should be cleared up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.