Keyboards?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by smswetz, Jul 8, 2009.

1. smswetz macrumors newbie

So I wiped my aluminum keyboard down with a paper towel and a little bit of fantastic, I know, terrible idea, but it was just too dirty! It doesn't work, well half of it does, but the important keys which I use most in photoshop are not working.

I have an old eMac keyboard, but can't stand not having volume controls, expose control, ect. ect. So I think it's time I get a new keyboard, and while I love the aluminum one that came with my imac, they're damn pricey for a man with bills.

I'm curious if anyone knows of any decent mac compatible keyboards that I can get with a $30 price mark? If not, I'll stick it out until I can get another aluminum one, or until I can afford that snazzy Logitech one.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. Locoweed macrumors member

Their web page only shows one keyboard. It's a combo with a mouse. Their price is $99. Did you miss the $30 part of the original post?

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

She felt that, because he put more emphasis on the features of the keyboard than the price, that he might change his mind when he found out that to get what he wants he'll have to spend more for any quality whatsoever.

Or I could be wrong.

5. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

6. AppleThis&That macrumors regular

AppleThis&That

I was just about to say the same thing.

I don't have the 'Logitech diNovo Edge' keyboard but played with it at 'The Mac Store'. It's very impressive and feels nice to type with. The exterior looks as if Apple has created this keyboard too. Matches the Mac line perfectly. Gotta get one.

I do have the MX Revolution mouse that you mentioned. Wonderful mouse. I've programmed the thumb wheel to "Command +/-" for zooming in and out and love that feature. Works great with all Adobe software and internet. Very customizable. Great mouse. :D

7. Zdob macrumors newbie

8. Unprocessed1 macrumors 65816

Unprocessed1

Does it work with bootcamp?

9. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

The trackpad doesn't, but the keyboard does.