Keychain Corrupt?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by irascible, Mar 9, 2011.

1. irascible macrumors newbie

Verizon iPhone 4

The developers of GV Connect suggests this is the problem for people whose credentials aren't saved. I have an untethered jailbroken verizon iPhone 4.

I've been scouring the internet for a while now trying to find an answer with no luck.

Any way to test, correct, or diagnose this problem?

2. neko girl macrumors 6502a

neko girl

It appears the jailbreak process is doing this on an iPhone 4. I have an iPhone 2G jailbroken with 3.1.3 but it does not exhibit this problem, but a friend with an iPhone 4 shows GV Mobile logged out on respring and on reboot. He appears to have corrupted the keychain entry for Prowl as well.. there doesn't seem to be a fix..

Does anyone here with an iPhone 4 jailbroken with greenpois0n NOT see their GV Mobile password get cleared on a respring/reboot?

Would like to know!

3. neko girl macrumors 6502a

neko girl

@irascible, try a "Reset All Settings". Note: don't do "Erase all content and settings"..

4. Eric374 macrumors 6502

Eric374

Verizon iPhone, Greenpoision jailbreak, no issues here. Prowl, GV, and both my Gmail addresses work just fine. Just tested to double-check and functioning flawlessly.