keynote color problem in ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by banane, Sep 12, 2011.

1. banane macrumors newbie

when i open the keynote presentation in ipad that i created in my mac book pro, the colors seems totally changed.
    i used a %100 magenta but it looks like a pink.
    anybody had the same problem?

2. Ashwood11, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011

Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

No, but I don't have Keynote or a MacBook Pro.

The iPads and the MacBook Airs were given screens from two different suppliers. It has been noted that screens from one supplier were more in the warm red tones and one were more in the cool blue tones. One individual with a MacBook Air went so far as to recalibrate his screen. What you need to do regarding Keynote is a question only you can answer since it is a presentation app and you want others to see what you created. You may need to adjust the color after you're in Keynote, once it's on the iPad.

3. jacg macrumors 6502a

jacg

Still seems to be a problem

I just loaded up a file onto the iPad via iCloud and the colours were displayed incorrectly. The slides were all made from a PDF file. They still show correctly on the Mac. See my comparison where I have overlaid the original with the display from the iPad.

Just to check, I manually added boxes with the correct colours on Keynote for Mac and they showed the correct colour on the iPad. So it must be an issue relating to displaying PDF images from within Keynote for iPad.

Attached Files: