Keynote for Worship Service

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by macthetiger85, Jun 5, 2008.

1. macthetiger85 macrumors regular

So I'm in charge of a new Worship Team at a new church and I' trying to put the lyrics of the songs on a slideshow.
    I love keynote and am trying to use it to fulfill this (other thn paying for software like iWorship which is 500 dollars and worse than Keynote)

The only problem I have with Keynote is I cannot see all of the slides at once on my primary screen while the presentation is working on the secondary screen. At least I don't know how to change it. If I could see more than just the current slide and the next slide, I would be able to jump to verse, chorus or wherever very fast and efficiently. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

2. bashveank macrumors member

If you type a number that it'll show you the corresponding slide, and the two adjacent slides. As far as I know, there's no way to see the entire outline.

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I'm not sure there's an option for viewing what's on the screen while the slideshow is playing. You might choose to print out the show so you can follow along. You can print outlines, a slide per page, or multiple slides per page.

4. macthetiger85 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, with a print out and the number, this might actually work!

5. jfull15 macrumors 6502

you can use a presenters display, go to preferences and then presenter display and play with that. it should work similar to powerpoint's.