Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swanseastu

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Swansea, Wales UK
Im just having a look around to see what the best way is to get the keynote on the iphone.

Ive subscribed to this sites email feed, but wonder if any of the sites have a live feed that is iPhone friendly

Has anyone come across one yet?

ryanwarsaw

macrumors 68030
Apr 7, 2007
I would probably just use the phone to go online. I am not really sure what more you could ask for.

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
This event isn't a keynote. Its a press conference. The environment for these is usually much more subdued. Apple doesn't usually allow live streaming of audio/video at these events.

ilounge.com is probably a good place to go.

bubbagumpshrimp

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2008
This event isn't a keynote. Its a press conference. The environment for these is usually much more subdued. Apple doesn't usually allow live streaming of audio/video at these events.

ilounge.com is probably a good place to go.
Wait, so I wont be able to watch this live on my computer tomorrow?

imfrog2002

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2007
Nobody will be watching it live from home. They'll post a video a few hours after, but not usually. There MIGHT be a streaming audio source, I know there was one for the WWDC. We'll just have to wait and see. I know that Slashgear is going to have a liveblog, and it seemed to work okay on my iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.