Keynote: PLEASE help.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by porthacking, Jul 13, 2012.

1. porthacking macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do what I think should be rather simple but am getting no where.
    I am making a presentation in Keynote. The first slide will be on the screen for about 5 minutes before I start talking. The slide has a title and subtitle which will just sit there doing nothing. In both the top right and top left, I would like two separate smart builds playing simultaneously. Each smart build will have a separate set of photographs that I would like to play as a continuous loop until I start talking and go to the next slide. I can get one to play, but not both at the same the time.

Two mini slideshows playing simultaneously on the same slide: surely this is not beyond Keynote and this is me not having a clue what I'm doing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

2. jacg macrumors 6502a

jacg

You're right, performing two of these action builds seems to be beyond the current version of Keynote.

If your slideshow is unlikely to change too often you could achieve what you want by exporting a couple of full screen slideshows as movie files (from Keynote, iPhoto, Aperture, etc), then reimporting these onto your title page. You should be able to play several of these simultaneously.

Good luck!