Keynote Presentation Split Across Two Displays

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by dabirdwell, Aug 2, 2007.

1. dabirdwell macrumors 6502

Hello all,

As a part of a corporate rebranding project, I have developed a Keynote presentation to be shown on dual 720P displays in our client's trade show booth.

Total resolution is 2732x768.

They have a PC with an ATI x1650 to drive the displays. It does fine with monitor spanning, but Quicktime cant play my exported movie across the two screens without showing the pull-down menu bar.

I have looked online for solutions, including trying to use Windows Media Player, VLC, and other player software, but as yet haven't found anything that has worked. I've also heard that nVidia's nView software can do this, but that would require us to return the ATI card and get another one (which is doable but not preferable).

Has anyone successfully achieved this split-screen presentation? Or have any leads on how to do it?

Thanks a ton, I'm starting to get a little nervous as the trade show is this weekend.

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

Is the presentation the same on both screens? If so you might want to consider mirroring the displays.

3. dabirdwell thread starter macrumors 6502

No, I want to span it across two

The presentation is twice the width of a single display with the action divided up on either half to simulate interaction between the displays. I want to span it across the two as though they were a single display.